Register by 2/29 for 50% discount on registration!
Early Bird Registration = $75
Regular Registration = $150
NOTE: Program will be archived immediately after premiere and available for viewing for 6 months. You do NOT have to participate in LIVE broadcast to receive CLE credit.
NOTE: This CLE is NOT affiliated with the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar.
About Center for Child Counseling, Inc.:
Our Vision and Mission
Healthy, resilient children and families through an ACEs-aware and trauma-informed community.
Building the foundation for playful, healthful, and hopeful living for children and families.
To learn more about our approach click here.
Ways of Being: Playful, Healthful, and Hopeful
- Improve the social-emotional wellness of children and their caregivers by providing an array of prevention, early intervention, and mental health services.
- Improve caregivers’ mental health and use of effective strategies to support children, while strengthening their ability to provide an environment that promotes healthy outcomes.
- Train professionals and the community on effective clinical models and trauma-informed strategies for working with children and families.
- Build resilience and adaptability in our future generations.
- Promote meaningful and caring interactions among family members and caregivers.
- Lead productive and supportive programming across community networks in Palm Beach County.
- Continue to operate as a sustainable and mission-focused organization.